3-in-1 Thin Client Kit for virtual desktops.
|The M300 represents another high performance, low cost computing solution from Ncomputing providing a simple, powerful and affordable PC Expansion alternative. As the industry’s first 3-in-1 thin client offering, the M300 delivers a rich PC experience at 1/3 the cost of PCs and typical thin clients. With this breakthrough, NComputing uniquely delivers innovation that multiplies the value customers can expect from thin clients in a virtual desktop environment.
The M300 provides superior graphics and full screen video streaming capabilities, USB support, the highest number of users per host PC, and Ethernet connectivity—all at a very affordable price. The economics improve even more with no annual license fees, multiple users on a single LAN port and with a single power plug, and vSpace® Server’s inherent ability to run multiple users on a single operating system or within a single hypervisor. Across the board, an M300 deployment provides a superior PC alternative that reduces acquisition, deployment, and management costs.
The M300 is ideal for workgroup computing: classrooms, computer labs, training rooms, libraries and small business.
- Up to 45 users per host – Fewer PCs to manage equals lower computing costs per user.
- Ethernet Connect – Classrooms, labs or offices can connect at greater distances through the local LAN.
- Numo 2 SoC – Provides PC-quality full screen video streaming.
- USB Support – Each device includes one USB 2.0 for peripheral support and two USB ports for mouse and keyboard.
- vSpace Server Software – Simple to install, easy to configure, no complicated hypervisors to manage and no expensive annual licenses to buy.
- vSpace Management Console – Client devices are easily configured through a remote console